& I.T. ENABLED SERVICES
Activities of e-Tendering Cell in ECL:
- During 2015-16, a total of 1213 tenders were
published on ECL e-Tendering portal i.e. https://ecltenders.gov.in
out of which a total of 683 tenders (AOC-507 Nos. & Cancelled–176
Nos.) were finalized and the rest are at different stages of
- Awareness/Training on e-Tendering has been
given to 341 bidders by e-Procurement Cell at HQ.
- In-house & remote training/assistance were
imparted to officers using different modern software tools like
hangouts, Team Viewer, Ammay pertaining to processes involved in
- Interaction programnme with 45 Nodal officers
and 72 Bidders with respect to Reverse Auction has been conducted at
- Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) have been
arranged for 150 officers of different areas and workshops including HQ
- Online MMS application implemented in all
- LAN conectivity in all area offices of ECL
- 1396 number GPS devices has been fitted in
available Coal trucks of ECL areas and control rooms has been
established in all areas. Monitoring of trucks at area level and report
customization is under progress.
- Online Leave Management System: Web based
online leave management system has been implemented in ECL HQ for
- e-Tendering solution for ‘Works &
Services’ tenders has been implemented successfully for ECV Rs. 2.00
Lakhs & above in ECL as per CIL e-Tendering System.
- e-Tendering with Reverse Auction for ‘Works
& Services’ tenders has been implemented successfully for ECV Rs.
1.00 Crore & above in ECL as per CIL e-Tendering System.
- Average cycle period of completion of tender
through e-Tendering portal stood at 94 days in 2015-16 which is less
than Bid Validity period of 120 Days. Even, three tenders pertaining to
Kunustoria Area have been finalized within 22 days out of which 10 days
were earmarked for publication purpose.
- Government e-Procurement of National
Informatics Centre (GePNIC) software deployed at e-Tendering portal of
ECL i.e. https://ecltenders.gov.in
has been tested and audited by STQC and found to be complaint with all
the applicable requirements relating to functionality, security and
- YoY growth of e-Tendering portal of ECL with
respect to tenders published & tenders finalized is recorded as
162% and 122%, respectively from FY 2014-15 to FY 2015-16. More
competition has been generated resulting in finalization of tenders in
a transparent manner and at a competitive price leading to saving of
Tracking System Portal
Nidan (Grievance) Portal
WITH CIL | ECL IN MEDIA
MAP | CHECK MAIL
| CIL CORPORATE GEET | IMPORTANT LINKS
| MARKET | HINDI
| SUGGESTION BOX | PUBLIC
GRIEVANCES | HOUSE
JOURNAL | CORPORATE
| Best viewed on 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher.
Information on this site is
believed to be accurate but ECL disclaims any liability for any errors
or omissions that may occur from time to time.
Copyright © 2014 EASTERN COALFIELDS LIMITED,
Sanctoria, Post: Dishergarh, Dist.: Burdwan, W.B., PIN - 713 333 • Tel:
0341-2520052-53, 2520414 • Fax: 0341-2523574 • Gram: EASTCOAL